Who is Sheena Baker
After 15 years in corporate America Sheena decided to go out on her own and become a real estate agent. She’s built some impressive sales numbers and what’s even more incredible is that she’s done it by focusing in on building relationships first.
Instead of using gimmicky cold lead marketing campaigns Sheena began tapping into her database of family, friends, and previous colleagues when she worked in corporate America.
Focusing in her database really paid off, but it’s important to note she didn’t try “selling” hard core to it. She focused in on doing what she’s done her whole career, which is, truly caring and looking out for the best interests of these groups.
Sheena’s brand is built on her commitment to providing “TRUE” service to her clients which had built strong bonds of trust and friendships which resulted in more closings and referrals.
It’s a perfect example of how to run your business as a real estate agent and this is exactly why we wanted to share her story with you.
This Episode was Recorded LIVE
Marketing is FUN. So a conversation about real estate marketing should be fun, informative, and provide useful information for everyone involved in it. I try to conduct all of our interviews outside of the office and at a fun relaxed place.
Tools and Marketing Sheena Currently Uses
1. Zillow: Sheena has a completely filled out and updated Zillow profile. It’s updated with Reviews and Recent Sales. Sheena doesnt purchase and Zip Code leads from Zillow.
Go to Sheena’s Zillow Profile, click here.
2. Facebook Personal Profile and Fan/Business Page: Sheena uses both. Check out Sheena’s Page on Facebook, click here.
3. DotLoop:You have two companies to use when it comes to Electronic Signatures. DotLoop and DocuSign. Sheena uses DotLoop for all of her contracts. Find out more about DotLoop, https://www.dotloop.com/.
Which service is better? DotLoop or Docusign?
It comes down to preference and what is easier and more efficient for you to use for managing your documents electronically for YOU and your CLIENTS.
4. Google Drive: It’s pretty awesome. Google drive is a collection of Folders and Files you store in the cloud. They offer word processing and spreadsheet software and it works well with Microsoft Word and Excel, or Apple’s Pages and Numbers software. And it’s FREE. You can check out more about Google Drive, click here.
5. Google Calendar: Google calendar is a powerful free tool which is part of the Gmail Suite of services Google offers. It’s very easy to use and sync up with all of your computers and mobile devices. Find out more about Google Calendar, click here.