You Tube for Realtors | How To Update Your You Tube Channel Settings
So now made your first video, or, you have plenty of videos but your You Tube channel settings are not optimized. No problem, here is where you have to start. First, you want to update your channel settings and make sure to complete this task 100%. Second, you will need to watch video 3 here at the blog that will show you how to optimize your uploaded videos by demonstrating how to label, write descriptions, and tag your videos correctly.
If you have questions on using You Tube or this training series just leave a message for me below.
You Tube Channel Settings Checklist
- Update your channel name.
- Update your channel profile picture.
- Tag your channel.
- Properly describe your channel in BOTH of the description fields.
- Set your channel settings for Feature Video and choose the layout you want.
- Connect your Social Media accounts, Blog, Websites, etc….
- Add Zillow & Trulia channels to your favorite list (optional).
- Set and label your playlists.
- When your ready buy a professional YouTube Background Page from ME!!!!!! lol.
I hope this helps you optimize your You Tube Channel settings.
Have questions? Just ask below or on my Facebook Fan Page.