How To Upload Your Real Estate Videos on You Tube | Real Estate Agent Marketing Training| Part 3
The single biggest mistake Realtors make when uploading videos to You Tube is not correctly Describing, Tagging, & Labeling their videos once they’ve uploaded them. For many years, I also didn’t upload my real estate videos on You Tube correctly. Your truly, El Guapo, didn’t always know everything about online marketing. Many times real estate agents either don’t label their video, or use the property addresses for the video title. Furthermore, many real estate videos have no contact information, no links to external websites, and no tags so that someone can find the video via a search.
Here are the Rules of Describing, Tagging, & Labeling your real estate videos on You Tube.
Describing Your Videos on You Tube:
- When describing your video, make an effort to use an efficient and easy-to-read layout of the additional information you wish to provide to viewers. Make it easy for the viewer to find important information about the property (if a property video) and/or the message (if an intro/informational video like about short sales or first time homebuyers) when viewing your videos.
- Make sure to have links going back to your website and the exact pages of your website where more detail can be found about the your video.
- Make sure there is contact information for your viewers to be able to access you with. This can be an Email Address, Phone Number, or, both.
- Try to use “keywords” when writing the description of your videos. They are valuable for SEO and Searching. This makes your video easier to find by potential viewers/clients.
Tagging Your Videos on You Tube:
- Your Tags are important, it’s just that simple.
- Tag your videos correctly. Single tags word require only a space between the next word. Tag words in phrases require a starting and ending quotation mark. For example, in order to tag the word phrase – real estate in Chicago – you would input – “real estate in chicago” .
- Here are some examples for a Single Family home for sale in Chicago: real estate, realtor, for sale, house for sale, home for sale, real estate for sale, real estate for sale chicago, chicago house for sale, chicago home for sale, real estate chicago, single family, single family home for sale, single family for sale chicago, realtor, realtor chicago
Labeling You Videos on You Tube:
- The most important thing you need to do after uploading your You Tube video is label it properly.
- The label is the name of the video and should use Keywords when writing it up. The label has important SEO and Search word value on You Tube and Google.
- Keep your labels general about the subject of your video. For example in a property video; if the address of the property video is 1414 S. Michigan Avenue, Chicago IL 60616, this is not a good label for your property video. If this particular property was 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom condo in the South Loop neighborhood of Chicago, then an appropriate label would be “Condo for Sale in South Loop Chicago”
How To Upload Your Real Estate Videos on You Tube | Real Estate Agent Marketing Training
Here is an example of a Single Family house for sale in Chicago:
VIDEO LABEL/TITLE: single family house for sale in Chicago
[message_box title=”YOUTUBE VIDEO DESCRIPTION” color=”red”]
1820 Melrose Street
Waukegan, IL 69643
Single Family Home for sale in Chicago, IL
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom house with Hardwood Floors and newly remolded kitchen and bathrooms.
2 car attached garage.
Large Tree Lined backyard.
For more information about this property please contact me at
Direct @ 312-320-8274
Exit Real Estate
I hope this helps you in improving the number of views your videos receive on You Tube. If you have any questions about how to effectively use You Tube or create video for it please feel free to contact me by leaving a message below.