How To Use You Tube for Realtors | Social Media Training for RealtorsRead more to learn how to optimize You Tube for Real Estate! You Tube is unique amongst all of the social media platforms. It is the place where we expect to find and/or see videos on just about any type of subject matter. Whether it’s for entertainment or information You Tube is the number one site for hosting all of this material. In Real Estate, You Tube is an important tool for use in sharing information with their clients and prospective clients. On You Tube Realtors can share the following topics via video;
- Property Videos for sale which highlight the property and agent.
- Informational Videos covering specific real estate related areas, such as; short sales, investors, first time buyers, move up buyers, the home buying process, the home selling process, etc…
- Realtor Videos: These can be as simple as introduction videos where a Realtor introduces themselves to the public and offers their real estate services/knowledge.
- Community Videos: A Realtor can show their knowledge of a city, suburb, and/or community. (info about schools, restaurants, community groups, nightlife, etc….)
How To Use You Tube for Realtors | Social Media Training for RealtorsJust making video alone will not guarantee you instant leads or prospects that want to work with you ASAP. There is some creativity involved in producing and communicating your message. Here are some tips for Realtors in creating video.
- Keep your videos between 2 – 5 minutes in length. Although people in general like to watch video on the web their attention span is limited unless your producing some killer content.
- Use quality cameras and get good sound. You can have a great message but if the video quality and sound are poor no one will want to listen to it.
- Get to the point: Be clear and stay on message. Have a straight forward easy message to understand. If you cant say it in 2 minutes then your message is not going to be easily received by viewers on the web.
- Be creative with your backdrops: Think about where you are filming and what the background is.
- Be REAL: Don’t come off to “scripted” or too “stiff”. People want to see you be REAL, they expect it. You should prepare remarks but you need to sound natural when your on video. If your being fake it will come right out.
- JUST DO IT: Your first few videos might be great or bad, either way the only way you can get better is by just doing it.