The single most important job for any full time real estate agent is Generating Leads. Without them an agent will simply go out of business. Every agent comes into real estate with a different set of Strengths and Weaknesses when it comes to how they generate leads.
Some agents already have extensive networks to build off of when they get into the business, and others are excellent at just making new connections instantly. Sometimes an agent has only their own work ethic, their “hustle” to rely on to build a business off of.
In this podcast we discuss the Lead Generation Blueprint. With this blueprint we can better organize all of the different ways an agent can bring in leads for their business. This is an important first step to take before building your own marketing plan for real estate.
Leads can be generated from Cold Lead Marketing tactics such as:
- FSBO, Cancelled, & Expired listings campaigns.
- Absentee Owner and Divorce campaigns.
- Just Listed/Sold postcards.
- YouTube Videos
- Facebook Ads
- Other direct mail campaigns.
- Paid social media campaigns.
Next, leads can be generated from Referral Marketing tactics such as:
- Database Marketing Campaigns using Gary Keller’s 23 touches per year philosophy.
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Client appreciation parties.
- Client appreciation events.
- Community Sponsorships/Events.
Go ahead and become a member to Agent Redefined Marketing Schools and access the complete marketing courses there. It’s awesome, trust me…. george
Click on a course below and get started today.